Friday 1 April 2016

Inner Shaman Adventures - Cacao Ceremony 12

The Shaman had felt called to bring women together for smaller Cacao ceremonies and I felt the call to be a part of it - the session was based on embracing my fertility and helping me to create in my life. She asked me my intention, I said, 'I want to find balance within and find a core strength that is irrefutable.'

Aho.

I pulled the card, 'Guilt' - I felt perplexed at the message that was given to me for guilt is not an emotion I generally indulge in. When I got home I looked up the message and found something that resonated. 'You are absolutely okay as you are, and it is absolutely natural to go astray from time to time. Just learn from it, move on, and use the lesson not to make the same mistake again.'

In Ayahuasca, the same message came up, 'It's okay to make mistakes'. For me, trying to do everything perfectly can stifle the process of creativity within.

I drank as much as I could and then lay down, eager to meet with the Cacao Goddess.

The first image that appeared was being on a rollercoaster - experiencing highs and lows but knowing ultimately that I was safe. I then drifted in and out of consciousness until I saw Old Mother Cacao, squatting, smoking mapacho, staring at me.

  'You are creating a vision now and you have the will. You are more powerful than you realise.'

This time last year I didn't have a vision and I realised that 2015 was all about sowing my seeds. In 2016 I  have seen small shoots in the ground and now I've noticed I am tending my small crop.

  'You have started training in your career and you will carry on. Now is the time to start thinking about becoming more. By being inside the system, you can effect change and create a better experience for those undergoing poor mental health.'

  'You will see that by doing what is best for the greater good, you will also be doing what is best for yourself. Becoming more will also provide the basis to your writing, yoga teaching and living the life you dreamed.'

I nodded as I saw a vision and its timetable map out before me - a two year plan unfolding.

  'You have lots to give birth to, don't be guilted by what has happened in the past. Your past does not define you.'

I nodded and said, 'But my vision includes a relationship.'

She nodded, 'You need to choose a man who is in alignment with your path, who upholds the values you cherish. Do not compromise when choosing your life partner. The man you want is out there - just make sure you do not settle.' 

  'In relationships you have experienced power and powerlessness, it was important for you to understand both so you learn not to become complacent or to give away your power to others. Stand in your own power and maintain your core strength, always'

A future me came into the clearing, round in belly and full with child.

  'You can create anything you want.'

I pulled the card, 'Harmony' and the Shaman nodded. 'It's time to step up. Your head and heart are in harmony and you can create the life you want.'


You can find more adventures in Shamanism here: Inner Shaman Adventures

Cacao Ceremonies facilitated by Rebekah Shaman

Follow me here...
Twitter: Gracie's Twitter Page
Facebook: Gracie's FB page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!