Friday 15 April 2016

Inner Shaman Adventures - Cacao Ceremony 13

Fresh from the sweat lodge, I walked into the Shaman's circle of women. This Cacao ceremony marked a year of my working with the plant in a conscious manner, implementing the lessons she teaches me.

I was asked my intention and I stated that I am here to continue working on my self-love and self-worth. Despite the lessons I am learning and the instructions I am given, I am still uncovering and finding layers and layers of resistance within me. I pulled the card, 'Playfulness'.

I drank the Cacao and lay down to hear what she had to say. At first I fell in and out of consciousness but suddenly my body jerked wide awake and I heard Old Mother Cacao say, 'You need to hear this.'

 The lesson from Ayahuasca came through again. I saw a collection of bubbles arising from the same source.

  'If you can love others unconditionally, why not yourself? We all come from the same source. We are all one. As we are all one, how come someone be above or below you? Neither one of us is better or worse - we are just helping each other on our path.

   'The more you start to feel inner self-confidence and love for yourself, the more you will see that others are attracted to you. Accept and love your abundant inner qualities - when you are happy and at peace, they shine through. You will see then that the right people who need to be in your life will be drawn to you as they bathe in your love, including the one you will want to have a relationship with.

  'If you feel uncomfortable in groups or around certain people, question why those feelings are arising and what you can learn from the situation. There are no coincidences in this world, every moment can be used as a tool for growth.'


I asked her, 'What does my card mean?'


  'Your confidence is inspired by playfulness. You are naturally a playful person - work in alignment with your natural characteristics, not against them.'

  'This year, your shoots are just leaving the soil and are growing slowly and steadily. You can take your time as you watch growth slowly enter your life and address each situation as they arrive.'


The Shaman asked us to bring in our future selves and see what four seeds I needed to plant and to work on.



 My future self told me:
  - Don't worry about getting into a relationship with someone. Enjoy this relationship with yourself.
  - Get out as much as you can - particularly in nature.
  - Have lots of time to yourself to unwind and just be.
  - Keep up with your spiritual practices - keep up your meditation and yoga.
  - Eat home cooked meals with lots of vegetables - eat better than you have been!  

 Once we sat together in the circle, the guidance card I pulled was, 'Turning In.' The meaning is: 'To develop the knack of taking a distance from the mind is one of the greatest blessings. It is what meditation is all about really - not chanting a mantra, or repeating an affirmation, but just watching, as if the mind belongs to somebody else. You are ready to take this distance now, and to watch the show without getting caught up in the drama. Indulge yourself in the simple freedom of Turning In whenever you can, and the knack of meditation will grow and deepen in you.'

I am ready to enjoy this relationship with myself and accept who I am so I can just be.

 
You can find more adventures in Shamanism here: Inner Shaman Adventures

 
Cacao Ceremonies facilitated by Rebekah Shaman

 
Follow me here...
Twitter: Gracie's Twitter Page
Facebook: Gracie's FB page
Google +: Gracie's Google + page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!